Graduation Slideshow to Honor Your Graduate
Ais a great way to honor your graduate. Guests love to watch it during your party.
Look for photos and video clips from birth through high school to share memories.
You can hire someone to make your graduation slideshow, or you can create your own.
Click to Play the Graduation Slideshow
How to Create Your Own Graduation Slideshow
You can create your own graduation slideshow through Smilebox. It's easy! Create a Free Slideshow. 100+ Designs. Add Photos, Videos & Music. Create and share in minutes with Smilebox.
- Find photos of your graduate with every close relative and friend to share the memories growing up from birth through high school graduation.
- You can add up to 400 photos with Smilebox. That would be approximately 22 pictures per year.
- To sort the pictures by years (if they are not saved digitally):
- Buy 18 manila envelopes and label them with each year from the year your graduate was born to the year they graduate.
- When looking through photos, put the photos in the appropriate "year" envelope.
- Scan the photos. Make a folder on your computer and save them by year (i.e. Brittany Graduation Pics, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, etc.).
- When making the slideshow, add the pictures in order from birth through high school graduation.
- Set your graduation slideshow to play continuously. This way your guests can watch the slideshow and you don't have to keep going back to replay it.
- You can use these same pictures that you sorted to make photo boards and photo albums to display. Free Digital Scrapbooking. 100+ Creative Layouts. Add photos, journaling and music. Create your own & have fun with Smilebox.
- You can add videos to your graduation slideshow (i.e. sports, cheerleading, acting, singing, etc.).
- Remember, start looking for pictures early if they are not saved digitally, as it is time consuming to scan and save the pictures. Once that is done, it is easy to make the graduation slideshow and have it ready for your graduation party.