What to Write in Graduation Cards
Do you often wonder what to write in graduation cards after "Congratulations"?
You can find some ideas here!
A list of graduation card messages you can use:
- Best Wishes!
- Congratulations, Brittany! Wishing you the best of luck in all you do!
- Congratulations! Wishing you all the best that life has to offer!
- I'm very proud of you! Keep it up!
- Brittany, wow! We've known you since you were a toddler and now here you are graduating. You've accomplished a lot over the years and you should feel proud! Now you are off to start many new great adventures. Make the best of them, have fun and be safe! We are so proud of you and are fortunate to have you as a friend! Good luck in college!
- Congratulations on your new adventure. God's blessing to you on all your future plans.
- We wish you the best of luck as you enter this new journey in life!
- Congratulations and best of luck as you move on after high school.
- Best of luck in college!
- Good luck in college. I know that whatever you set your goals at that you will accomplish them. So proud of you! Congratulations!
- May God Bless you as you start this new journey in your life. Best of luck to you! Congratulations!
- Congratulations and best wishes on your graduation!
- We wish you the best of luck!
- Best of luck in the future!
- Congratulations on your achievement!
- Sorry I could not make it to your special day!
- May the memories you've already made inspire an unforgettable future!
- Sorry we can't make your party! Congratulations!
- Sorry we didn't make it! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation!
- Reach for the stars, the sky is the limit! Congratulations!