High school graduation is a milestone you will want to celebrate, so make the party fun and memorable.You'll want to honor your high school graduate with photo boards, trophies and mementos growing up.
You can decorate the table with a tablecloth and table skirt in your high school colors.
On the table, you can display:
- Try to find some photos from each year.
- To sort the pictures by years, buy 18 manila envelopes and label them with each year from the year your graduate was born to the year they graduate.
- When looking through photos, put the photos in the appropriate "year" envelope.
- Find photos of your graduate with every close relative and friend to share the memories growing up.
- Glue or tape the photos on photo boards and display on the table for your guests to enjoy.
- Sports jerseys
- Ballet costumes
- Prom dresses